Recipe by: Amy Posont
- one (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 one/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups white sugar
- one 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 one/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/two teaspoons ground allspice
- one 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- one/2 cup chopped walnuts
- one teaspoon baking powder
- Add all substances to record
- Include all elements to record
1 h 15 m
- Combine pumpkin, oil and eggs. Sift with each other dry elements. Mix the two mixtures, blending extensively.
- Pour into 2 greased 9 x five x three inch loaf pans and bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for one hour.
Find out how to make this traditional seasonal deal with–vacation pumpkin bread.