- one egg white, lightly beaten
- one tablespoon water
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- one/two teaspoon salt
- one teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Add all components to list
- Add all elements to checklist
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a tiny bowl beat the egg white with the water. Stir in the pecans, mixing right up until nicely moistened.
- In a little bowl, mix collectively sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Sprinkle more than the moistened nuts. Spread nuts on prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring as soon as or twice. Be cautious not to overcook and burn up the nuts.
Understand how to make this fast and simple, sweet and savory snack.